Official Trackmania Nations Tourney MML7
At 5PM Friday July 4th 2008 there will be a meeting in the lobby. The rules will be reviewed and the brackets will be set.
Rounds start as soon as possible after the 5PM meeting.
10 tracks will be selected on Friday morning when the server comes up. The name of the server will be Lanwar Official. Practice the selected tracks on Friday. These will be the tracks used for the rounds in the official tourney.
Version 1.7.9 - Patch your games now!
By playing in this tourney you agree to the following rules.
1) This tourney is Single Elimination
2) You must be ready to play when the brackets are set and the server starts. If you are not ready to play and the game starts you will still be able to join the server but you will be at a disadvantage.
3) Every effort will be made to get all of the players ready for each round. Listen for announcements.
4) There are many tourneys going on at MML7. If you are signed up for more than one tourney, or committed to more than one tourney, you must choose which tourney you want to play.
5) This tourney is independent of all other tourneys and will start as scheduled.
6) First round: Groups of 8 will play a Time Attack game for 10 minutes. Top 4 times from the first round will advance to next round.
Note: The number of first round groups will depend on the number of attendees who attend role call at 5PM.
7) Second round: Groups of 8 will play a 'Rounds' game up to a total of 50 points.
Note: the number of second round groups will depend on the number of first rounds.
If necessary, there will be a third and fourth round similar to the second round if there are enough signups.
We will have 50 point ‘Round’ games until we have a winner.
8) Tracks will be set when the server comes up on Friday. The server will be up by 10AM. 10 tracks will be selected and these tracks will be available for practice all day. These will be the tracks used for the tourney.
9) Prize(s) will be determined prior to the start of the tourney and will be announced at the 5PM meeting.
10) In the unlikely event of a server crash the game will be restarted on the same track. Time will be given to get everyone back in to the server before restarting.