|Wii Bowling Rules|
Version: 0.96 LW42
Format: Standard Wii Bowling
Time: Saturday October 11, 5pm
At 5PM Satuday October 11th 2008 there will be a meeting in the lobby.
- The rules will be reviewed and the qualifying rounds will be set.
- Anyone not in attendance and signed up at the meeting will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Qualifying rounds will start as soon as possible after the 5pm meeting.
- The first round is a qualifying round consisting of a single standard Wii bowling game.
- The top 4 scores across all qualifier rounds advance to final round.
- Ties qualifying for the final round will be determined by the Tiebreaker rules.
- The final round will consist of a single standard Wii bowling game.
- Winners will be determined by the highest COMBINED SCORE of the qualifying round and the final round.
- Any ties will be broken by the Tiebreaker rules.
- In the event of a tie, one additional frame will be rolled.
- If the tie continues, the tiebreaker game will continue frame by frame in sudden death.
- Once one player passes the other(s) in score, that player will be declared the winner of the tiebreaker.
- Scores accrued during tiebreaker matches are only used for tiebreaking decisions, and do not count towards the final COMBINED score.
Mii selection and Wii Controller rules:
- In the interest of time, controllers will be provided.
- To ensure a level playing field, guest Miis A-D will be used.
- No outside controllers will be permitted.
- No outside Miis will be permitted.
- Controller 1 will use Guest Mii A.
- Controller 2 will use Guest Mii B.
- Controller 3 will use Guest Mii C.
- Controller 4 will use Guest Mii D.
- Use of Hacks, Game exploitations or bugs that alter the game or benefit any player over another is strictly forbidden.
- Players not ready to take their turn for 2 minutes will be immediately disqualified from the tournament, including tiebreakers rounds.
- In the unlikely event of a Wii failure the game in progress will need to be restarted from the beginning.
- This tourney is Single Elimination
- Every effort will be made to get all of the players ready for each round. Listen for announcements.
- There are many tourneys going on at MML7. If you are signed up for more than one tourney, or committed to more than one tourney, you must choose which tourney you want to play.
- This tourney is independent of all other tourneys. The meeting will take place at 8pm or immediately following the conclusion of the TrackMania tourney, whichever is later.